Naas Credit Union is committed to the young people of Naas, and since 2004 has been awarding an Annual Bursary to a local student to assist them with the expense of college life.
The Bursary Award consists of €2000 per student per academic year, up to 3 years.
6th year students of the following schools, are eligible to apply for the Bursary Award, provided they are attending full time 3rd level education.
- St. Mary’s College, Naas
- CBS, Naas
- Pipers Hill Community College, Naas
- Gaelscoil, Nas na Rí
Naas Credit Union selects the winning candidate based on:
- Involvement with School Activities
Interested candidates can download the application form here. The completed application form should be returned to your year head as soon as possible. Your school will shortlist 2 applicants to go through to the final of the Bursary Competition.
Bursary Competition Rules
- Entry is open to anyone attending Secondary School and pursuing 3rd Level Education in the coming academic year.
- Entrants must be members of Naas Credit Union on or before July 1st 2013
- The judges’ decision will be final. No correspondence will be entered into. The winners will be notified by letter.
- All supporting material is sent at the owners’ risk. All due care will be taken to return the material to the owner but no responsibility can be accepted for any loss or damage.
- The successful applicant must be willing to commit to 4 hours voluntary work per month with Naas Credit Union.
- Children of Management, Staff, Directors, Supervisors of Naas Credit Union, are not eligible for the Bursary Award
- Evidence of enrolment to 3rd level institution will be required on an annual basis prior to the Bursary Award being issued.